Where Do You Want To Go? Plan Your Trip!
Find Your Holiday
Marmaris Hotels Vacation Packages- 43 Holidays
Marmaris is a Mediterranean paradise with the deep blue Aegean Sea as it’s backdrop, located along the shores of the coast of Southern Türkiye. With beautiful views and some of the most spectacular Marmaris hotels spread across this seaside haven, this picturesque town is flocked to by thousands of tourists each and every summer season. With beautiful weather and some of the most well-known beaches in Türkiye, Marmaris is the perfect town to visit and take a much deserved holiday. With Marmaris vacation packages that include both flights and accommodation, booking a trip to one of the most spectacular coasts has never been easier.
What is the coverage of Marmaris vacation packages?
Booking a holiday package ensures that the most important aspects, and most stressful to organise, are completely taken care of for you. With flights and accommodation booked and paid for in one package, your trip to Marmaris could not be easier! With these important aspects planned for you, all you have to do is sit back and look forward to your trip to this stunning seaside retreat. Along with your accommodation and flights being handled, other travel during your trip can also be arranged with the option of including either car rental or a transfer service to your package. Even when arranging a last minute holiday, packages can be designed to include a stay at any of the amazing Marmaris hotels, including flights, with just the click of a button! For the best holiday experience with none of the hassle, book a vacation package to one of the most beautiful places in the world.
How much does Marmaris Vacation packages cost?
One of the main reasons to book a holiday package is that some of the best hotels in Marmaris offer exclusive deals and hotel stays when booked through one single package! With low price offers, the cost of vacation packages can vary according to a multitude of factors. These factors include the time of year you plan to visit, which of the Marmaris hotels you wish to stay in and whether you managed to get your package through an early bird hotel special. The following are the different types of Marmaris hotels that can be included within a holiday package.
Marmaris All Inclusive Hotels
Marmaris all-inclusive hotels offer some of the best opportunities for families, couples and individual travellers to experience that includes many different inclusions! With meals, drinks and many other activities and features bundled in your holiday package, all you need to worry about is how to spend your days and what curios to buy, because everything else is included! Choose a Marmaris beach hotel to give the best in location as well as amazing all-inclusive rates when booking vacation packages.
Marmaris Honeymoon Hotels
When it comes to the perfect honeymoon, Marmaris hotels tick all the boxes for the most exclusive and romantic stays. For an indulgent option, a 5-star hotel in Marmaris would have you never wanting to leave the hotel! These hotels have unbelievable unique features that ensure the ultimate in 5-star luxury and relaxation. Something you need after the busy planning of a wedding! For the perfect honeymoon getaway, Marmaris guarantees a heavenly choice for newlyweds.
Marmaris Boutique Hotels
These beautiful Marmaris hotels blend some of the best modern-day amenities with an authentic Mediterranean charm. Boutique hotels are synonymous for incorporating the old with the new, providing endearing characteristics that are unique to Türkiye. Relish in the finest experiences that Marmaris boutique hotels offer their valued guests and discover why so many people return to these enchanting hotels.
What facilities are provided by Marmaris Hotels?
Marmaris, Türkiye hotels offer many different features and facilities. With such a wide variety of places to stay it can be a difficult choice to make. Each of the Marmaris hotels offer their own unique signature. For a sophisticated, more exclusive experience stay at any of the Marmaris boutique hotels or consider one of the many family friendly resorts with something for everyone. No matter your choice Marmaris hotels will keep you coming back for more, year after year!
With a wide variation in the types of Marmaris hotels, it is important to consider the different facilities that are offered for each of these accommodation types. If you are looking for specific facilities to cater to your requirement, analyse whether you should stay at a boutique hotel, all-inclusive hotel or beach hotel to help you to decide! The all-inclusive and beach hotel options cater more to families or groups of friends looking to soak up some sun while the boutique hotels offer a quieter, more contemporary atmosphere.
What to know about Marmaris Hotels before you go?
The city of Marmaris is a stunning place to visit, with pristine beaches that stretch all along the coastline, a wide variety of cultural and historic tours at your doorstep and many amazing Marmaris hotels to choose from. One thing that should be noted when visiting the city of Marmaris and staying at any of the blissful Marmaris hotels is that the peak season is a very busy period for this small port city. Located along the famous Turkish Riviera coast, the summer months are packed with local and international tourists.
This quaint harbour becomes a tourist hotspot between the middle of June to the end of August. For those who love nothing more than interaction with people from all over the world and enjoy the hustle and bustle of busy streets, staying at any of the Marmaris hotels during this peak period is definitely for you! If you prefer less of a buzz with fewer visitors and don't mind the cooler temperatures, visiting Marmaris hotels outside of this period would provide the ideal time to holiday.
What is the weather like in Marmaris?
The average temperature during the summer months, which is the peak visiting period, ranges from around 24 degrees Celsius and can skyrocket to highs of 28 and above. The typical summer climate ensures that clear skies are accompanied by the hot Mediterranean temperatures that this part of the world is loved for. These months also experience a fluctuation in the temperature of the sea, ensuring that your trip can definitely be accompanied by many dips in the beautiful Aegean Sea! This summer period is also known for its long days, with up to 14 hours of warm sunshine daily. Temperatures in the Marmaris area are much cooler during the autumn and spring months, which is perfect if you prefer slightly cooler temperatures while on vacation.
How many days should you plan to visit Marmaris for?
Visiting the town of Marmaris offers incredible vistas, the chance to explore many cultural sites as well as enjoy some of the best beaches that Türkiye has to offer. For tourists planning to stay within this small town and eager to spend much of their time at any of the Marmaris hotels, two to three days is just enough to experience the best Marmaris.
Known as the Turkish Riviera, Marmaris sits on one of the most beautiful and revered coastlines in not only Türkiye but the entire world! This coastline stretches all across the southern coast of Türkiye, providing some of the most picturesque views, spectacular beaches and amazing experiences. The city of Marmaris can be used as a home base for venturing out along this region and taking in all the spectacular sights and discovering many of the cultural and historic sites that are so prominent along this coast! For those of you who want to venture out along the coast after a visit to Marmaris, a stay at any of the Selimiye hotels or Fethiye hotels would provide the perfect backdrop as you make your way through the world-renowned Turkish Riviera.
What is the best way to travel to Marmaris?
Being a popular tourist destination, Marmaris has many travel routes to reach the city, with the most convenient being by air and airline tickets can be included within your holiday package! The following two airports offer the easiest and most convenient solution to arrive in Marmaris.
- Dalaman Airport: The trip to Marmaris from Dalaman airport will take you approximately an hour and twenty minutes as the distance between the airport and the city is only 95 kilometres. You have the option of arranging this short trip through your vacation package, as both car rentals and transfer services can be included within your booking! This will ensure that you reach your Marmaris hotel as quickly as possible.
- Milas-Bodrum Airport: Another closely located airport is the Milas-Bodrum airport which is a mere 130 kilometres away from Marmaris. This trip will take you an hour and forty minutes and you again have the option to include transport within your package. Having a transfer service or car rental ready and waiting is a stress-free solution to get your holiday started! Getting off the plane and heading out straight away is the best way to ensure a relaxed arrival at your hotel.
What are the top things to do in Marmaris?
Marmaris is a town that is filled with many fun and exciting things to do to suit any kind of traveller! With a rich and deep history, cultural enthusiasts are free to explore the ancient ruins and sites that are situated within Marmaris as well as along the stretch of coast.
- Explore the Old Town: Marmaris is separated into two districts - the new and an old town. The new town is made up of many of the popular beach resorts and Marmaris hotels while the old town consists of the city's last remaining traditional buildings. Along with beautiful cobblestone streets and classic Turkish architecture, the Marmaris Castle is built on a hill overlooking the entire bay! Explore the fortress while taking in some of the picturesque views of the city, the Aegean Sea and the pretty pine trees lining the shoreline.
- Dive in Ruins of Marmaris Bay: Marmaris not only provides the chance for you to explore the ancient Greco-Roman ruins on land as well as underwater! Many dive sites allow you to explore the ancient ruins from below the surface with incredible remnants of the bygone world to behold. Explore caves and get acquainted with the abundant marine life like; sharks, dolphins and loggerhead sea turtles.
What are the best beaches in Marmaris?
The city of Marmaris is located along a magnificent stretch of pristine coastline, with stunning beaches across the entire area. The following beaches are known to be some of the most beautiful beaches in Marmaris:
- Marmaris Public Beach: Located centrally, with many Marmaris hotels right behind it, this immaculate beach is convenient to reach and one of the most perfect spots to position your towel for the day and soak up the glorious Mediterranean sun. To cool down after a hard day of sunbathing, a dip to cool down in the exquisite waters of the Aegean Sea will be the order of the day.
- İçmeler Beach: Relax in the sun at Içmeler Beach, with many conveniences at your very fingertips; sunbeds, umbrellas, cafes and restaurants as well as water-sport activities will have you spoilt for choice when spending time here. Conveniently located within 15 minutes of the centre of town, this beach has lush greenery surrounding it, setting the most scenic backdrop for some of the best holiday snapshots!
Does Marmaris have a good nightlife scene?
Marmaris is the town to visit if you're in search of a vibrant nightlife scene. With loads of clubs, bars and traditional Turkish taverns lining the streets, you can party the night away, dancing under the Mediterranean canopy of stars. From pubs and nightclubs to beach clubs dotted along the sandy strip to astonishing laser shows that light up the night sky and even all night foam parties, Marmaris is a great place to visit for those in search of an energetic nightlife scene. Marmaris is famous for its outdoor dance venues! These nightclubs allow you to enjoy the warm Mediterranean air while sipping a cocktail and dancing the night away! These clubs, taverns and bars are located throughout the city, ensuring there will be a fun spot for you to enjoy no matter which of the Marmaris hotels you chose to stay in.