Where Do You Want To Go? Plan Your Trip!
Find Your Holiday
Bodrum Hotels Vacation Packages- 90 Holidays
Bodrum is a picturesque city that is located along the stunning southern coast of Bodrum Peninsula. It is about 270 km south of the city of Izmir. This beautiful city is known as one of the best resort cities in all of Türkiye. Bodrum hotels, of many different styles, are situated within the city and along the peninsula. There are numerous vacation packages available for purchase, should you be considering visiting this stunning seaside town for an amazing holiday! These packages are uniquely designed to ensure that every one of your needs and desires is upheld and met throughout your trip. It is extremely easy to book; as your flights, accommodation and any other travel needs are organised for you!
What is the coverage of Bodrum vacation packages?
Planning a vacation to the city of Bodrum can be thoroughly enjoyable. Deciding on which activities to do and what to see while you are there is exciting! What is not fun and exciting, however, is sorting out the intricate details of your trip. When booking a vacation package, your flights are taken care of and your stay at any of the stunning Bodrum hotels is sorted in one single package! Bodrum vacation packages can even be designed to include car hire and transfers. You do not have to worry about any of the accommodation or flights when purchasing a Bodrum vacation package as these menial things are organised for you.
How much does Bodrum vacation packages cost?
Bodrum is a large coastal city that has many accommodation options. Bodrum vacation packages vary according to a multitude of things; the type of hotel you book, the number of days you plan to spend in Bodrum and the time of year that you visit. These are all factors that can influence the final price. If you look at and book early bird holidays, you can save both time and money!
Although there are variations according to the type of package you book, when you purchase any vacation package, for any issues that may arise, you will have the help you need to find a solution! For that dream holiday vacation, book a holiday package to Bodrum. Enjoy staying at any of the amazing Bodrum hotels and experience all that this Mediterranean wonder has to offer!
What to know about Bodrum hotels?
Bodrum, Türkiye hotels are some of the finest in the country. There are Bodrum beach hotels to Bodrum 5 stars hotels. The accommodation options are plentiful! The Bodrum hotels have many different features. Deciding on a hotel is entirely dependent on the type of holiday you are looking for! Travellers may wish to experience the lap of luxury or families may hope to find an affordable way to experience the holiday of their dreams. The vacation packages have many different hotel options to suit your needs!
Bodrum All-Inclusive Hotels
Many of the Bodrum hotels are all-inclusive hotels, which offer the perfect escape for families and couples looking to enjoy all that any of the stunning hotels in this area have to offer. Bodrum hotels all inclusive means that when you visit and stay at any of them, things like food, drinks and sometimes even activities are included in your package price! Quality is definitely not compromised when booking any of these stunning packages! These all-inclusive options are perfect for families and couples who are looking to spend the majority of their vacation relaxing at the pool or venturing down to the beach in front of their hotel.
Bodrum Honeymoon Hotels
Some of the best 5 star hotels in Bodrum are specifically designed to cater for honeymooners and couples looking for a romantic escape along the Aegean Sea coastline. Many of the best Bodrum hotels provide exclusive experiences that are designed to be romantic and unique! Surprise your loved one with a package to a stunning Bodrum hotel and spa and enjoy all that this romantic region has in store.
Bodrum Boutique Hotels
Some of the best hotels in Bodrum are the famous Boutique hotels! For a once-in-a-lifetime exclusive experience, the Bodrum hotels that fall under this boutique name offer a combination of Turkish charm and luxury, all designed into one beautiful hotel!
What are the best ways to travel to Bodrum?
The best and most convenient way to get to Bodrum is to fly! Many easily accessible airports are located close to this seaside gem. Travelling to Bodrum has never been easier! The following are two ways you can reach Bodrum by air:
- The Bodrum-Milas International Airport: Located just 36 kilometres away from Bodrum, the Bodrum-Milas International Airport is the perfect way for you to reach the city. This 36-kilometre trip can be arranged within your package by either including a transfer service or a car rental. This way, as soon as you touch down, you can be whisked away to whichever one of the Bodrum hotels you have chosen to include in your vacation package!
- Dalaman Airport: Dalaman Airport is 170 kilometres from Bodrum and is just a two and half hour drive away! Though this trip is longer, adding car hire or transfers to your package could offer the perfect way for you to see more of this stunning peninsula.
- Istanbul: If you are flying into Istanbul, there is no need to worry! Flights to the Bodrum-Milas international airport or to Dalaman will take only about one hour! This extra flight can easily be included in your vacation package,
What is the climate and weather like in Bodrum?
Bodrum is located along the Aegean coast and it therefore has a Mediterranean climate. Mediterranean weather is characterised by hot and dry summers, with temperatures averaging around 30 degrees celsius. It has mild and wet winters, with temperatures averaging around 15 degrees celsius.
When is the best time to visit Bodrum?
The peak season for travelling in the Bodrum region is over the summer months. Visiting this paradise throughout this period will reward you with the most beautiful weather! Then you can truly enjoy the hot climate and the warm Aegean Sea. The peak time period occurs between June and August. Temperatures reach their hottest around late July. While this timeframe does offer prime weather for holidaymakers, those wanting to experience a less crowded Bodrum peninsula should plan to visit outside of this period. There are far fewer crowds in October or May - although you can still enjoy prime weather conditions. If you are visiting during the peak period and would like to experience a less crowded vacation, you could opt for the small town of Bitez and stay at any of the Bitez hotels.
What to know about Bodrum before you go?
Bodrum is a stunning place to visit during the peak summer season if you are looking for an adventurous vacation. The peak season brings together both Turkish people and others from many different countries from around the world! This peninsula has in recent years become famous and is, therefore, a tourist hub during the peak summer months. If you would prefer to visit during a quieter period, then both the months of April and November offer warm temperatures with low chances of precipitation! Why not book in the off-season to stay at any of the Bodrum hotels? Booking in off-peak seasons may mean more affordable accommodation and flight options.
How many days in Bodrum is enough?
Bodrum is one of Türkiye's most sought-after coastal resort cities and is known by locals as the gateway to the scenic Bodrum Peninsula. This stunning coastal city has a wealth of natural and historical sights right on its doorstep. You will not only be ensured that you are experiencing the city but the entire region around it. Three to five days along this Mediterranean coastline will give you plenty of time to soak up some sun on the idyllic Bodrum beaches. You will also have time to explore the stunning Bodrum hotels, wineries and surrounding region.
What facilities are provided by Bodrum Hotels?
Bodrum, Türkiye hotels offer a selection of different facilities, depending on the type of accommodation you are looking to stay at. Bodrum hotels come in many different shapes, sizes and price points to ensure that there are a variety of Bodrum hotels to choose from that are suited to your specific requirements. Whether its families looking for child-friendly pools and play areas or couples looking for many romantic and secluded spots littered throughout their hotel, Bodrum has many types of hotels with a wide variety of facilities to suit your needs.
What are the top things to do in Bodrum?
One of the best things about visiting a city like Bodrum is that there are a variety of fun and exciting activities! The following are some of the top activities to participate in when visiting the city of Bodrum:
- Visit the farming region: When most people think of the Aegean coast, the first thing that may come to mind are the long stretches of beach and stunning clear blue water. While this is definitely a feature of this paradise, there are many other activities that can be enjoyed when visiting the Aegean. A number of these include visiting and of the beautiful vineyards in the area or even enjoy the stunning scenery at any of the olive, lime and tangerine farms! These are local delicacies, ensuring that a visit to any one of the farms would be an amazing holiday adventure! There are some of the most beautiful scenic tours and, of course, some delicious tasting treats awaiting you at each farm you visit.
- Scuba diving and snorkelling:Around the Bodrum peninsula there are several easily accessible dive sites that are home to a host of marine life! There is something for the beginner to the experienced diver. This experience would be an incredible inclusion to your vacation!
- Nightlife: Bodrum is well known for the bars, taverns and nightclubs that line the city streets. From beach clubs during the day to the fun and exciting parties that will have you dancing all night, Bodrum is the perfect place to visit if you want to add some fun to your Bodrum holiday.
What are the best beaches in Bodrum?
- Kumbahçe Beach: This beach is distinct from many of the most popular beaches in Bodrum. Most of the other beaches are usually packed with tourists from abroad. The small Kumbahçe beach is a very quiet stretch of coastline that is generally uncrowded. Another feature that distinguishes Kumbahçe Beach from other beaches, and makes it one of the best beaches to visit in this region, is the magnificent view of the city and the shoreline that lights up at night. This spot is perfect if you want to watch the sunset and stay to enjoy the city lights as your backdrop. This is a pebble stone beach, so it is recommended that you bring shoes and a chair to sit on.
- Bodrum Municipality Public Beach: The Bodrum Municipality Public Beach attracts far less crowds than many other beaches in the area. It is therefore a great escape from the hustle and bustle of Bodrum centre, even though you do not have to venture too far away. The Bodrum Municipality Public Beach is only a 12-minute drive from Bodrum city centre. There are many Bodrum hotels that are located along this strip of coast. This beach has a diversity of amenities: including sunbeds, bathrooms and a cafeteria for your convenience. This remarkable beach overlooks a small harbour with fishing boats and small vessels. This is an absolutely picturesque view whilst sunbathing and swimming!
- Bodrum Yalı Public Beach: The Bodrum Yalı Public Beach is described by locals as being one of the best public beaches in Bodrum! It has many different facilities like sunbeds, restaurants, cafes, toilets and even shower areas. It's easy to see why this stretch of beach is so beloved by the locals. Encased by wonderfully lush plant life, the Bodrum Yalı Public Beach is especially known for its crystal clear waters and clean gravel sand. There is a playground located right next to the beach which makes this stunning spot perfect for families.
What are the most famous local foods in Bodrum?
Like most of Türkiye, Bodrum offers an exquisite experience when it comes to the different types of foods and cuisines that are available! For those hoping to experience some traditional Turkish cuisine, Bodrum is the perfect place to venture out of your comfort zone. Many of the restaurants, cafes and taverns in Bodrum make traditional Turkish cuisines. Holidaymakers can choose from a wide variety of Turkish kebabs, mezes (starters) and tasty Turkish sweets such as baklava and Turkish delight. Fish is another very popular cuisine made in many restaurants in Bodrum. Vacationers can taste some of the freshest fish that has just been caught from the sea! Many Bodrum hotels have restaurants and cafes, with this exquisite and delectable food right at your doorstep, on-site!
What is the nightlife scene like in Bodrum?
Many come to visit Bodrum to simply relax on the beach and enjoy the warm Aegean sea. They may come to visit to stay at any of the stunning Bodrum hotels. However, if you are wanting to add a bit of excitement to your Turkish holiday, Bodrum is home to some of the country's best nightlife scenes. Fun and adventure are truly around every corner. Many of the beach bars and nightclubs are located along the busy streets of Bodrum. Indulge in a drink or two while dancing the day and night away at any of the beach clubs, bars or nightclubs!