Where Do You Want To Go? Plan Your Trip!
Find Your Holiday
Stockholm Hotels Vacation Packages- 134 Holidays
Stockholm is an incredibly unique city that is made up of around 14 islands that are all connected by bridges. The Swedish capital city has a rich history and culture that can be seen when looking at the cuisine, architecture and different famous monuments that are scattered throughout the city. Being a region that comprises several different islands, the area has many canals and bridges that connect to the ocean, and this city, therefore, has a deep connection to the ocean, which can be explored when visiting the Vasa Maritime Museum, one of the most famous things to see when in Stockholm. Along with so much to do and see when visiting the city, there are a number of different hotels in Stockholm that would be suited to a wide variety of different travellers who make their way to Stockholm. These Stockholm hotels are located all over the region, from directly in the city centre to those a bit further out. For the most spectacular vacation to one of the most interesting cities in the world, consider booking a vacation package to visit the breathtaking city of Stockholm.
Stockholm hotels prices
A vacation to Stockholm does not need to come with an expensive price tag and there are a wide variety of different Stockholm hotels to suit the many different travellers who make their way to the city each year. From the all-inclusive hotels option to city breaks hotels in the city centre, there are many different options to consider when booking your vacation package. Along with several different kinds of Stockholm hotels to choose from, there are also a number of different deals that could ensure you get the holiday you have been dreaming about for an even more affordable price. With specials like the early bird hotels and last-minute deals, travelling and booking a vacation has never been easier or more affordable.
Stockholm hotels vacation packages
Planning a holiday can be a stressful and anxiety-provoking task when you are the one responsible for planning all of the finer details of your trip. From booking flights to arranging your Stockholm hotels, the holiday of your dreams can quickly turn into an anxiety-provoking disaster. Booking a vacation package ensures that all of the nitty-gritty details that come with holiday planning are organised and booked for you, with just the click of a button. Vacation packages include both flights and a stay at one of the Stockholm hotels, ensuring that every aspect of your trip has been secured before you have even left your home. Whether you are planning on staying at one of the Stockholm luxury hotels or are rather hoping for something a bit more low key like the all-inclusive Stockholm hotels, a vacation package to the city would be the perfect way to plan your trip. Along with flights and a stay at one of the Stockholm hotels, packages can also include car hire and transfer services.
What are the top things to do in Stockholm?
- Tour the Gamla Stan region: One of the oldest parts of the city is the Gamla Stan region and a tour of this area will allow travellers to experience the medieval style that the older part of the city is so well known for. The cobblestone streets and medieval architecture are two things that make this part of the town so unique and a visit to the area should definitely be added to your holiday itinerary.
- Eat Swedish meatballs in Södermalm: One of the top things to eat in Stockholm is the Swedish meatballs and there is no better place to indulge in these delicious foods than in the famous Södermalm district. Swedish meatballs are often quite a lot smaller than Italian ones and they are made from 50 percent pork and 50 percent beef, this confluence of meat is then doused in flavours like nutmeg as opposed to garlic. The Södermalm district is a beautiful part of Stockholm and it is located on one of the more central islands of the city.
What are the must-see places in Stockholm?
- Sergels Square: Sergels Square is the main public square in Stockholm and it is the hub of business and activity nearly every day of the week. The breathtaking square combines the beauty of the modern buildings and architecture with Swedish charm, ensuring that it should definitely be visited while in the city. There are also many different kinds of Stockholm hotels in this square for those who are hoping to enjoy the spectacular area for the majority of their trip.
- Skansen Open Air Museum: To truly get a feel for the Swedish culture and learn about the history of this beautiful city, you will want to add a stop to see the Skansen Open Air Museum. This museum offers travellers the opportunity to take a step back in time and see what the country once looked like and how it would have functioned over 100 years ago. Along with the open-air museum, there is also a zoo on the premises that would be perfect for kids.
- Vasa Museum: The Vasa museum is the maritime museum of Stockholm and is well-known for displaying a fully intact 17th century salvaged ship. This cultural and historical museum is an extremely important monument as Stockholm is a city that is made up of islands, and the surrounding oceans have always been an important part of the region. To learn about the effect that the city's location has had on its history, be sure to visit the Vasa Museum.
What is the climate and weather of Stockholm?
Stockholm is located in the Northern hemisphere and typically experiences a cold and temperate type of climate. The winters in the city are extremely cold and temperatures have been known to drop below zero during the colder months of the year. While this cold period may not be the best to enjoy some of the sightseeing spots that the city has to offer, winter does offer the best time to see and experience the famous northern lights display! The summer months are met with warm temperatures and thanks to the Northern location of the city, the days are far longer than in most parts of the world.
How many days in Stockholm is enough?
Stockholm is a spectacular Swedish city that has a number of different things to do and sights to see. To ensure that you are able to visit and do all of the amazing things, it is recommended that travellers spend no less than three days exploring the city and the various islands that make up the region. For those who are planning on spending the majority of their vacation within one part of the city, it is recommended that you stay at one of the Stockholm hotels in the city centre as this will ensure that you are near to all of the best amenities and facilities that the city has to offer.