Where Do You Want To Go? Plan Your Trip!
Find Your Holiday
Prague Hotels Vacation Packages- 357 Holidays
Prague is a spectacular city in the Czech Republic that boasts many different bucket list travel spots. From cultural and historical sights that date back over hundreds of years to beautiful natural wonders that are sure to leave you itching for more, there is so much to do and see when you are visiting this beautiful and vibrant city. With both a modern and new city centre and an old town, you truly are spoilt for choice when it comes to activities and the different kinds of accommodation, from new and improved to historically and culturally significant. For the vacation you have been hoping for to a truly breathtaking destination, consider booking a vacation package to the beautiful city of Prague for your next holiday.
Prague hotels prices
When it comes to Prague hotels, there are many different kinds of accommodation to suit the variety of different travellers who make their way to the city. From those who are hoping to enjoy a stay at one of the 5-star Prague hotels to those who are hoping to enjoy a stay somewhere a bit more low key and budget-friendly, there are many different accommodation options to choose from. Along with different types of hotels to look at and consider, there are also several holiday deals, including both early-bird and last-minute specials that could ensure you can book your trip for an even more affordable price.
Prague hotels vacation packages deals
For the vacation of a lifetime, consider booking your holiday by securing a vacation package. These types of packages come with an assortment of different offers and accommodations. With the simple click of a button, your vacation could be booked, with both a stay at one of the best Prague hotels and flights secured and sorted out for you. Along with flights and a stay at one of the amazing Prague hotels, travellers are also able to secure car rentals and transfer services through the same system, ensuring that all of your travel is booked and secured before you even arrive. Remove the stress and anxiety that often accompanies holiday planning by booking one of the amazing packages to the spectacular city of Prague.
What are the accommodation options in Prague Hotels?
Prague Boutique Hotels
The Prague boutique hotels are one of the most highly recommended Prague hotels for those travellers who are hoping to enjoy a luxurious experience. These luxury Prague hotels offer spectacular services and are one of the most popular kinds of accommodation for those who are celebrating their honeymoon. Many of these kinds of accommodations are Prague hotels with spa facilities and they often offer a number of fantastic inclusions to enjoy a luxury experience.
Prague City Breaks Hotels
For travellers who are searching for one of the Prague hotels in the best location, the city breaks accommodation offers travellers the chance to stay in the heart of the city. These types of Prague hotels offer the ideal accommodation for those who are hoping to be near to all of the best amenities, restaurants, shops and sightseeing spots that this city has to offer. City breaks hotels are often located in the centre of the city and are some of the most popular kinds of accommodation to book.
What do you need to know about Prague before you go?
When deciding on where to stay when visiting this magnificent city, it is important to consider what you are hoping to do and see and the type of hotel you want to stay in. Prague is a large city and different areas are best suited to certain types of travellers, some being more conducive to those who are hoping to enjoy the nightlife and others better for those who are hoping to enjoy the cultural and historical elements that the city has to offer. Whether you are staying at one of the all-inclusive hotels as a family or are rather hoping to explore the amazing city and stay in one of the Prague hotels in the city centre, there are many different types of accommodations and many areas to consider when booking your vacation package to visit the city.
What are the must-see places in Prague?
- Old Town Square: Like many other historic cities around the world, Prague has an old town and a new town that make up much of the city landscape. To fully immerse yourself and learn about the history of the region, be sure to add in a stop to see the old town square. Along with having many of the Prague hotels in the old town in the square, the historic buildings and architecture are a beautiful sight and ensure that you can get a feel for what the city once looked like. Visiting this square is like taking a step back in time and this spot should be enjoyed by travellers venturing to this magnificent historic city. Many of the most historic Prague hotels are located in this square and the surrounding neighbourhoods so travellers should be sure to look out for them when searching for accommodation.
- Prague Castle: Unlike other castles around the world, the Prague Castle is still an important political space as it is still a spot where the head of state presides. This castle is also used to house the former crown jewels and many other cultural and historical relics that the city has accumulated over hundreds of years. When in Prague, be sure to enjoy this culturally and historically significant spot and make sure to add it to your holiday itinerary.
- St. Vitus Cathedral: Best-known for the fact that the coronations of the kings and queens who ruled the Czech Republic took place in this magnificent church, this cathedral is a must-see place to visit when in the city. The magnificent architecture, beautiful interior and historical significance ensure that this church is a spectacular place to see and visit for yourself.
What are the top things to do in Prague?
- Walk on the Charles Bridge: The Charles Bridge is a famous medieval monument that has been a feature of the city since it was completed in the 15th century. The beautiful and traditional architecture is a sight to behold and the bridge is an important structure as it connects the city across the Vltava River. The statues that line the bridge were added to the monument during the 17th and 18th century and they feature many of the different saints in the Roman Catholic religion. These statues were donated by noblemen who were involved in the reform movement during this time.
- Watch the City from Petrin Observatory: One of the best activities to enjoy when in Prague is a trip to the Petrin Observatory. You can visit this monument during the day or at night and either observe the sun or the moon making its way across the sky. Guides will ensure that you can spot a few stars or enjoy seeing another planet. After you are done looking out into the stars, you can enjoy learning about the solar system and universe at the interactive exhibit. This would be a fun activity for the entire family to enjoy, and the location in the heart of the city ensures you can enjoy some of the most amazing sights of the city around you.
What are the most famous local foods in Prague?
Prague is a city that is not often considered to be a well-known foodie destination, it is one of the top cities to visit for those who are hoping to enjoy one of the famous gastronomy routes. From the delectable food stalls that line the streets of the city during festivals to 5-star restaurants that create and deliver astonishing renditions of traditional food, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to food options. One of the most famous dishes to be sure that you try when visiting the city is the dumplings that are served alongside an array of other dishes, including both Vepřo-knedlo-zelo and Guláš. These dumplings are often filled with meat and served as a side dish to accompany another type of food. You can enjoy these dumplings in some of the top restaurants or as street food that is served in any one of the food markets in the city. If you are looking for something a bit sweeter to enjoy, travellers should not miss out on the chance to try the famous Palačinky, a traditional dessert that is presented like a crepe and can be filled and layered with many different things, from fruit to chocolate.